Roles and Responsibilities
- 1. Co-ordination, review and finalization of product feasibility reports and Study Initiation
- 2. Review and finalization of Study documents
- 3. Study Planning and Execution
- 4. Sponsor Communication
- 5. Regulatory/Client Audit or Visit
- 6. Preparing team for New Business Services
- 7. Coordinate with Report writer, PC, PI/CI, Biostatistician, BRD personnel, QA for final report preparation and compilation.
- 8. Coordinate with Head – Biopharmaceutics and Project Management for preparing new SOP as well as revising current SOP to upgrade the system.
- 9. Perform any other duties as assigned by Head-Biopharmaceutics and Project Management.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional AreaProject & Program Management
Role CategoryOther Program / Project Management
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Pharma in Any Specialization
PG:M.Pharma in Any Specialization,MS/M.Sc(Science) in Any Specialization
Veeda Clinical Research Ltd
Veeda Clinical Research (“Veeda”) together with its subsidiary, Bioneeds India Private Limited(“Bioneeds”), and its joint venture,Ingenuity Biosciences Private Limited(“Ingenuity”), (together referred to as the “Veeda Group”) offers a comprehensive portfolio of clinical, clinical and bio/analytical services to support innovator, bio similar and generic drug development programs of our global clientele.
We are an independent, institutional investors owned, Board governed and professionally managed contract research group offering scientific leadership, global quality management systems and long term operational and financial stability through a continuing investment in our people, processes, systems, infrastructure, technology and a deep commitment to quality.